This condenser coil cleaner and brightener is an alkaline based, non-acid formula that sprays through coils as a liquid. After 45 to 60 seconds, it begins to foam heavily, pushing contaminants and oxides to the surface to be easily rinsed away.
This product dissolves and disperses grease extremely well and is ideal for heavily contaminated condenser coils that can be rinsed after cleaning. It provides greater safety for service personnel during application because it does not atomize while being sprayed, wind or air currents will not blow chemical onto the technicians face, arms, or other surfaces that can be damaged or burned. It is biodegradable and Phosphate Free. One gallon makes 4 ready to use gallons of coil cleaner and can even be used at a 6 parts water to 1 part cleaner ratio for evaporators and permanent filters. Rinsing is always required regardless of dilution ratio or application.
Features and Benefits
- Cleans and Brightens all condenser coils
- Reduced fuming
- Delayed heavy foaming action
- Improves air exchange efficiency
- Does not atomize, Meets USDA Standards
- VOC content is 0%, Applies Easily
- Penetrates thickest coils
- Available in super concentrated quarts
- 100% Biodegradable